Sunday, October 23, 2011

You Warm My Heart


Hello Friends! Autumn is in full swing here in New England. The air is cool and crisp...just the way that I like it. We spent a beautiful day in New York City yesterday. It was wonderful! Autumn is truly my favorite season. However, I have a Christmas card to share with you today...lol!

I started off with this week's sketch from the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club. You can find the orignal sketch and all of the details to play along on the MFT Blog. I started off with this sweet Pure Innocence girl from the MFT Snow Day set. She is colored up with Copic Markers (BG11, BG13, BG15, E000, E00, E01, E23, E25, R11, R29, and R39) and I added some Star Dust Stickles to make her sparkle. The sentiment is from the same set and it is stamped on a cream scrap that I cut out with the MFT Die-namics File Tab. All of the patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye and the Kraft and Pure Poppy card stock is from Papertrey Ink. I also added a PTI button and some Craft Thread from Paper Source to the second panel just to dress is up a bit.

Thank you so much for visiting with me. I hope that you have a wonderful week...Toodles! :D

5 comments:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

This is adorable. I just got some my minds eye Christmas paper. This card will inspire me to get it out and get it on a card. This is a darling image too from MFT. One of my favorite winter images. I'm glad to hear you had a good time in NYC. The weather was good (for Oct) and I'll look forward to talking with you soon to hear more details about what you did and saw.

Karen Motz said...

This is WAY cute! Love the sparkle on her hat!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

EGADS! This one is too adorable Kimberly! What a cute image and you colored it to perfection! Love the layout...everything! I hope you have a great week too! :-)

Michele Boyer said...

This is SO cute! Even though I'm not a huge fan of tilted panels, this layout has grown on me. :)

Shirley said...

So adorable and love what you did with the snow too!