Sunday, October 2, 2011

Getting Sketchy!

Happy Sunday Stampers! I hope that your weekend was a good one! It was very quiet here and I love it that way! Once the cleaning was done and everyone's homework was done, it was time for Mumma to get some stamping done!

I made this card for this week's sketch from the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club. You can find the sketch on the MFT Blog if you'd like to play along too. Oh, and speaking of the MFT Blog, have you seen their new blog and website design? It looks absolutely wonderful!

Okay, back to my card. I picked up these canvas tags at the stamping store last week and I thought that they would be perfect for this sketch. I stamped a sentiment from the MFT All Smiles set and added a Papertrey Ink button and some craft thread from the Paper Source. The Martha Stewart Chocolate Twill is from Michaels and all of the patterned papers are from Jillibean Soup.

Thanks so much for visiting with me this evening. May every part of your Monday have happy in it...Toodles! :D

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey Kimberly! I love the idea of canvas tags. It's very pretty, and those papers are perfect :D

Olena said...

WoW!This card is awesome! Love it! Olena

Wanda Guess said...

Hi Kimberly! How cute is this? Very! Love the canvas tag! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Shirley said...

The colors are so warm and happy too! Love the sentiment and your great use of space! Very pretty!