Friday, October 14, 2011

Right At Home Scrapbooking Creations!

Hello Friends! I have some new products to share with you that are available at Right at Home Scrapbooking store in North Attleboro, Massachusetts. This month, Lisa sent me some stamps, dies, and embossing folders from the new Hero Arts-Sizzix Collection. I'm going to showcase the large stamp and matching embossing folder this time around. This set is called Silhouette Vines. It includes a stamp that fits the front of a 4-1/4" by 5-1/2" card and a matching embossing folder. Here is a peek at the stamp.


You can ink it up a couple of different ways. You could either attach it to a large acrylic block or you could just place it on your work space. That is what I did here. I then inked it up, placed my card stock on top, and then rubbed the card stock firmly and evenly for the ink to make an impression onto the paper.

When you lift up your paper, this is what is waiting for you. Isn't it a beautiful image!

Now you can take the stamped paper and place it in between the embossing folder. Be sure that everything lines up. It is quite easy. I then made a "sandwich" to emboss this in my Cuttlebug. Starting at the bottom, I used the A Plate, B Plate, My Hero Arts-Sizzix Embossing Folder with the stamped image, and then another B Plate on the top.

After you run it through the machine, this is what you end up with! Can you see the embossing...so pretty and elegant!

Here are a couple of cards that I made to showcase this product. A quick and easy notecard for the Autumn season.

After I embossed the image on this one, I cut part of the image out to give it a different look.

For more details about these creations, head on over to the Right At Home Scrapbooking Blog. Thanks so much for visiting with me...Toodles! :D

3 comments:

Michele Boyer said...

This is SO pretty! I LOVE the look of the embossed stamp image! Even by itself, it's gorgeous!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

These cards are so nice. What a fun technique with this stamp/emboss set. i love the colors you used. Very nice.

Shirley said...

OMGosh! You had to share this, did you? I am trying not to own every new nook and cranny in the stamping world!! These cards are fabulous!!!!! TFS :-(