Happy Tuesday, Friends! I hope that you had a wonderful weekend. My boys took me to a John Pizzarelli concert for Mother's Day! What a delightful evening! We even had front row seats!!! I am running a little bit behind on this week's challenge, but here it is...finally! This week's challenge is called, "Anything Goes". I continued my love affair with TCP's long eared bunny and made a card that I can use for just about any occasion.
I started with the bunny from the TCP Kick Some Grass set. I used Copic Markers (BG000, E34, E35, R20, R22, R35, R37, R39, and YG17) for the coloring and the sentiment is from the Bearing Flowers set. The patterned papers are from the Beautiful Life collection from Echo Park Papers. I tripled up some Linen Button Twine and added a button from my stash to finish my card.
I hope that you'll have the chance to play along. Here are all of the details for the TCP Tuesday Challenge...
1. Every other Tuesday a new challenge will be posted on The Cat's Pajamas blog as well as on our Splitcoaststampers forum and our Facebook page.
3. You must have your project posted by the Monday, 12 midnight EDT before the next challenge to be eligible to win the Cat Cash.
4. Cards and projects are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas Stamp or CutUps dies, but if you do, the Cat Cash amount increases.
5. On the following TCP Tuesday, the week's winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $10.00 or $15 if a TCP product is used.
6. At the end of the month, The Swanky Stamper will be selected from all the weekly entries. The Swanky Stamper will receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND… They’ll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig and a snazzy badge to display on their blog.
7. The Swanky Stamper will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and The Cat's Pajamas blog.
Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Until next time...Toodles! :D