Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall Blooms!


Hello Friends and Happy Friday! My card for tonight is for today's Blogger's Challenge (Fall Blooms). If you would like to play along, please head over to Lisa's Blog. I used a Papertrey Ink set that I've had for a while, but I've never inked it up. It is called Autumn Abundance. I stamped the image and sentiment in Memento Rich Cocoa ink. The image was colored with Copic Markers (E08, E19, Y21, Y26, YG93, and YG95). The papers are from October Afternoon and My Mind's Eye. All of the buttons are from Papertrey Ink and they are tied with Craft Thread from Paper Source. The brown polka dotted mat was cut out with the PTI Mat Stack 5 die. This card design was inspired by LeAnne Pugliese. You can find her card here. Thanks so much for the inspiration LeAnne!


I'm so glad that you could stop by and visit with me. I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend. I'll try to be back on Sunday with another card to share. Until then...Toodles! :D

7 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

very pretty blooms and I really like that sentiment.

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Fall TU card! Love the popped up vase, added buttons and design!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Love your card, great layout!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Really nice card. I didn't know you had this set. You'll have to ink it up again soon. It's really very pretty.

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh nice! I like the window cut out as a background setting! LOVELY!

Ida said...

Lovely. - So glad you inked up your set. Those flowers are so pretty and I love how you popped them up and added the frame.

Shirley said...

How lovely! The colors are so Fall and those buttons are the perfect add!