Thursday, October 20, 2011

More Right at Home Scrapbooking Cards to Share!

Hello Friends! I have two more cards to share with you today. Lisa, from Right at Home Scrapbooking, gave me two sets from the new Hero Arts-Sizzix line to design with. Earlier this month, I showcased one of the large background stamps with the matching embossing folder. You can find all of the details for that product here. This time around, I'm using the new Antique Flowers and Butterflies set. Along with the cling stamps in the set, there are matching dies that fit each image perfectly. How cool is that! The cling stamps easily attach to your acrylic blocks. Here's a picture of the set and one of the stamped images.

Here's a picture of the image with the matching die. I like to add a little piece of tape to hold the die in place before I run it through my Cuttlebug. For these Sizzix dies, I use an A, B, paper and die, and C "sandwich".

After I ran the "sandwich" through my Cuttlebug, this is what I ended up with. A perfect die cut piece!

I took this beautiful blossom and created this note card. The sketch for this card came from Jen Del Muro's October Sketch For You To Try.

Here is another note card with this lovely set. This time around, I chose to showcase the beautiful butterflies.

If you'd like more details about the supplies for these cards, just head over to the
Right at Home Scrapbooking Blog. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit with me! Have a Happy Thursday...Toodles! :D

3 comments:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Beautiful. Very nice color combinations with these fun die/stamp sets.

Anonymous said...

So Gorgeous!!! i like your creativity specially yellow butterfly are looking so beautiful...

Mahmood Ali

Shirley said...

OMGosh! These are too cool and your cards are lovely!! TFS