Friday, October 28, 2011

For You Honey!


Happy Friday Friends! I've got a pretty good cold and laryngitis, so I'm going to keep this post on the short side. I've combined this week's Blogger's Challenge (Happy Haunting) with this week's sketch from the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club.

My little trick-or-treater is from the MFT Pure Innocence Honey Bee set. She is colored up with Copic Markers (BG70, C5, C7, C9, E000, E00, E23, E25, R11, Y21, Y26, YG25, YR12, and YR16). The sentiment is from the same set and I made the tiny tag and heart with the MFT Die-namics Notched Tag and Die set. The patterned papers are from October Afternoon and the card stock and button are from Papertrey Ink. The gingham ribbon is from May Arts. To make the white parts of the ribbon a little bit more creamy in color, I ran my E42 Copic Marker over it. Love the effect! I also added some Stardust Stickles to her bumblebee wings for some sparkles.

Thanks so much for visiting with me. I'm off to get some rest, but I hope that you have a wonderful weekend...Toodles! :D

10 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is darling, great coloring...hope you feel better and have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

BarbaraW said...

Wonderful card. Your honey bee is so cute. Take care of yourself and feel better soon.

Rose said...

Adorable little trick or treater card, great layout.

Basement Stamper said...

Cute, cute, cute image! Love the papers you paired with it. Hope you feel better!

Chrissy D said...

This is SOOOO sweet! Feel better soon!

Lori said...

This is too sweet! Love your coloring and the little sentiment tag.

Anonymous said...

This card is just too cute! Love how it all comes together so nice.
Many Hugs, Nola

Shirley said...

She is just too cute and the card is so 'sweet'!!

Ida said...

Very cute and charming. Love the little Bee girl. Coleen was a Ladybug this year.

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a cute Halloween card! Wonderful papers and design!