Monday, October 10, 2011

Sending Smiles!


Hello Friends! It's Columbus Day here in the States so I have the day off from school. I was able to squeeze in a little bit of stamping this morning, and here is my card for the sketch from the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club. You can find all of the details here on the My Favorite Things Blog.

I started off with Fred Bear from the MFT Oopsie Daisies set. He's colored up with Copic Markers (E23, E25, G82, G94, R29, R59) and then I fussy cut him out. The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Poppy set. I used some Papertrey Ink (Kraft card stock), October Afternoon (yellow print), and Memory Box (red dots) papers and I added a couple of different stitches to the layers with my sewing machine. The circle piece was cut out with the Classic Circle Nestibilities and then embossed with the Seeing Spots embossing folder. My other accents include some Kraft seam binding from Stampin' Up, a Papertrey Ink button, and a kraft heart made with the MFT Die-namics Hearts a Plenty dies.

I hope that you enjoyed your day! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit with me...Toodles! :D

4 comments:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Kimberly,
I hope you had a wonderful day off. This card is adorable. I love the large embossed dots on your Kraft circle and the mixed stitches.

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

AWWWWWW! How cute is he? I agree with Linda - the dots are perfect. What a great, cheery card! :-)

Shirley said...

He is just adorable and the BG you gave him is perfect!!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO super cute!! LOVE the papers and Fred looks darling!!!