Monday, May 16, 2011

Wish!

Happy Monday Friends! It has been raining here for two days and the rest of the week looks about the same. Hence the not so wonderful photograph...lol! This is my attempt at Sketch #19 from the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club. You can find the sketch and all of the details to play along on Kim's MFT Blog. I started off with my furry friend...Fred Bear. He is colored up with Copic Markers (BG72, BG75, E33, E35, YR16, and YR18). All of the patterned papers are from the Stella and Rose collection from My Mind's Eye and they are layered with Chocolate Chip. My other accents include the Die-namics Hearts a Plenty die and the Die-namics Fishtail Banner die. The button and Baker's Twine are from Papertrey Ink. I thought that Fred looked a little bit like he was making a wish with his eyes shut and with his sweet bouquet of daisies. That is where I came up with the word for my banner. I'm not certain who will receive this card, but with the word wish, I can use it for birthday wishes or even get well wishes. I used the Coolvetica Alphabet set from The Cat's Pajamas for the letters on the Fishtail Banner. This is the first time that I've used a banner on a card, but it won't be the last! Thank you for stopping by for a visit. I'm off to finish watching DWTS. Enjoy the rest of your evening...Toodles! :D

4 comments:

Dana White said...

Oh he is so sweet - the banner is perfect!!

Vickie Z said...

You did GOOD!!! Actually, had a busy weekend and not going to have time to do this one.. A little stumped.... Yours is perfect!!! Fred is adorable!!!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

So cute. Love these MFT bears. Great use of the banner.

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi Kimberly! OMG this is so great! Your banners are awesome! Cool card! Have a great day.