Sunday, May 8, 2011

Buttons! Buttons! Buttons!

Hello Friends! We spent the day in Boston. The weather was wonderful and it was so nice to get away together as a family. After dinner, I headed up to my Stamping Room and decided that it was a good time to get my card completed for the TCP Tuesday Challenge. You can find all of the details here on Alma's Blog. This week's challenge is to use buttons. As you can see, I didn't get too creative, but I'm happy with how my card turned out. I've had this Ewe Complete Me set from The Cat's Pajamas for quite some time now, and today was a great day to use it. This card is for my sweet husband. I think that he will appreciate it. He did such a wonderful job planning today's adventure into the big city, so I thought that I'd slip this one into his brief case as a little surprise. The main image is colored up with a few Copic Markers (BG01, BG02, C1, C3, R37, R59, YG17, and the Colorless Blender.) The Pure Poppy card stock and buttons, the banner die, and the Beautiful Blooms patterned paper are all from Papertrey Ink and the die that the sheep are layered onto is the new My Favorite Things Decorative Doily Duo Die-namic. I did a little bit of sewing around the main layer to complete my creation. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. Hope that you had a beautiful day! I'll be back tomorrow. Until then...Toodles! :D

2 comments:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Darling card and I love that PTI paper you used. Very bright and fun and very much in your style. sounds like you and your boys had a nice day in the city. It was a gorgeous day to be out and about.

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

This is so funny! I may have to steal that - ewe complete me! hahaha. Adorable card and that button border is wonderful! Have a great day!