Monday, May 23, 2011

Swinging By To Say...

Happy Birthday! At least that's what the inside of my card says! This one is for my nephew. He's celebrating his birthday at the end of the week, so I wanted to get his card ready ahead of time. I used Sketch #20 from the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club. You can find all of the details and the sketch here. My layers are little bit different, but for the most part, I stayed pretty close to the sketch layout. I started off with this sweet little guy and his furry friend from the MFT Pure Innocence - Tree Swing set. The sentiment is from the same set too. I just left off the "Hi" part. The images are colored up with Copic Markers (BG72, BG75, E000, E00, E01, E15, E17, E25, E29, E40, E44, YG63, YG67, YR14, YR15, and the Colorless Blender). All of my patterned papers are from the True Blue collection from My Mind's Eye. I used lots of stitching and Chocolate Chip card stock layers. I also used the MFT Die-namics Cloud Trio Die and their Simply Scallops Die-namics. Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit! I hope that it is Spring-like in your neck of the woods! We are still waiting for the sunshine here in New England! See you soon! Until then...Toodles! :D

3 comments:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

This is darling. I love your take on the sketch challenge.

Karen Motz said...

This is so adorable!!! Love where you placed the puppy and that you cut him out!!!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

TOOOOOOO cute for words! Awesome card! Have a great weekend!