Monday, May 9, 2011

I Love Fred Bear!

Happy Monday Friends! I hope that you enjoyed your weekend. If you dropped by yesterday, then you knew that I'd be back today with something crafty. After school, I finished up my card for Sketch #18 from the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club. You can find the sketch and all of the details to play along right here. I started off with Fred Bear and the Butterfly and I colored him up with Copic Markers (E30, E31, E33, Y21, Y32, YG13, YG17, and YR18.) I love my MFT a la modes and Pure Innocence girls, but Fred Bear is so sweet too. He is layered onto some Jillibean Soup papers and the MFT Die-namics Dainty Doily Die. In fact, all of the patterned papers that I used today are from Jillibean Soup. My other accents include some Making Memories brads and some sewing machine stitching. Short and sweet for today! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit...Toodles! :D

1 comment:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

This is so cute. I love how the bear is looking behind him at the bees. Darling. I also love that doily die. Must be one of your new goodies from MFT.