Sunday, May 22, 2011

Together IS the Nicest Place!

Good Morning Friends! How is your weekend going? It has been quiet around here for the most part. Yesterday, we went to one of the local nurseries to get some more flowers and plants for our yard. Then I had the chance to go shopping with my Mom. It was a fun day! I had some extra time in the evening so I decided to give this week's TCP Challenge a try! This time around, we are to use stamps from The Cat's Pajamas with flowers! I can't believe that this is the only TCP stamp that I own with a flower...one itty, bitty, flower!! All of the patterned papers are from the Lime Twist collection from My Mind's Eye. The card stock is from The Paper Source. This color is Beet and I thought that it was a great match. I ran the layer through my 'bug with the Seeing Spots Embossing Folder. My main image and sentiment are from the Ewe Complete Me set from The Cat's Pajamas. I used my Copic Markers to color up the image (C1, C3, RV17, V05, and YG13) and Rich Razzleberry ink for the sentiment. I also used Jen Del Muro's May Sketch For You To Try for my layout. I love how it all came together! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I'll be back tomorrow! Until then...Toodles! :D

2 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Ewe (mean this in a nice way) did a wonderful job on the card.

Dana White said...

OH this is super cute!