Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Love You With All My Heart

Happy Sunday Everyone! I hope that you had a wonderful weekend. It was a fun day of card making here. Last weekend, I spent some time with my friend Linda and she let me use her new Pure Innocence set from My Favorite Things. It is called, "Love You With All My Heart". It seems to be out of stock at the moment, but I'm sure that it will be available again very soon. And speaking of My Favorite Things, have you seen how they're changing things up for their Wednesday Stamp Club? They are still going to have a $15 prize for new MFT goodies each week, but the challenge each week will be a sketch. How exciting is that! You can find the sketch and all of the other details here.

My sweet little girl is colored with Copic Markers (BG000, BG10, BG72, E000, E11, E25, E27, E40, E53, and R20) and her dress and heart are paper pieced with some Tickled Pink papers from My Favorite Things. In fact, all of the printed papers are from that collection. The scallops were made with the MFT Jumbo Scallop Die-namic and all of the layers were sewed together with my Janome Sew Mini. The ovals were made with my Nesties. I added some buttons and string for my finishing touches.

Thanks so much for stopping by for visit! Have a Happy Monday...Toodles! :D

3 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Adorable card!! Love the colors and the image is colored very sweeetly!!

Angel said...

so very cute! can't go wrong with a PI stamp! love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

FAB FAB FABULOUS!!!!!!