Saturday, July 23, 2011

Right At Home Scrapbooking Store Creations!

Hello Friends! I have a little project and some cards that I made for Right at Home Scrapbooking store. This month, I used some wonderful papers from Jillibean Soup and this fun set called Sweet Celebration Birthday from Unity Stamp Company. I also used lots of Die-namics from My Favorite Things. My first little project is a birthday bag. You can find the directions for this bag right here on Splitcoaststampers. For the bottom of the bag, I used the MFT Die-namics Double Scallop Border die. This wonderful cake is colored up with Copic Markers (R29, RV11, Y11, and YR12) and then layered onto a die cut shape made with the MFT Die-namics Textile Rectangle die.


This card card uses this sweet little cupcake found in the Unity set and some more Jillibean Soup papers. I also used some Kraft card stock and some wonderful cream colored seam binding. Lisa has some at the store and it is just heavenly to work with! My little tag was made with the new MFT Die-namics Notched Tag die. This was a great way to add the sentiment to the card.

Earlier this month, I posted a little sewing tutorial and showed a finished flowered panel. I actually made two panels. I used the smaller one on this card and the larger panel on the card below. I paper pieced this giant cupcake and watercolored the icing. The layout comes from an older sketch from the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club. I added lots MFT Die-namics to this card too. This time around, I used the Dizzy Doily Die-namics and the Little Open Scallop Strip Die-namics. Again, I added the Notched Tag die and I used the sweet little heart and sentiment that comes along with the set.


My last card uses a sentiment from the same Unity set and some more Jillibean Soup papers. This layout is also an older MFT sketch from the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club. I had a ball with some more MFT Die-namics. For this card, I used the Die-namics Layered Label Die, the Die-namics Simply Scallops die, and the blossom was made with the Die-namics Pretty Posies die. I added a little button to the center with a piece of craft thread to finish this one off.

Thank you so much for taking time to visit with me today. I hope that my designs inspire you. I'll be back tomorrow with my creation for Jen Del Muro's July Sketch For You To Try. Until then...Toodles! :D

2 comments:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

These are great Kimberly, I love how colorful they are.

Shirley said...

What a really great gift for someone!! Love the rich colors and the designs for all of the cards too!