Monday, July 18, 2011

Let's Eat Cake!

Good Evening Friends! I hope that you had a happy Monday. We're having a heat wave here in New England, so I made sure to sit by the air conditioner and get some coloring done. Here is my card for the sketch from the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club. You can find all of the details here. I used the a' la modes - Time to Celebrate set for the birthday girl and sentiment. She is colored up with Copic Markers (C1, E000, E00, E23, E40, R11, R81, R83, Y35, YR30, YR31, and the Colorless Blender.) The sentiment is stamped on the MFT Die-namics Framed Greetings Die and then tucked behind the middle layer. I also added a blossom made with the My Favorite Things Pretty Posies Die-namics, a Papertrey Ink button, and some Baker's Twine. All of the patterned papers are from The Girls' Paperie and they are layered onto Stampin' Up's Pretty in Pink card stock. Some machine stitching finishes off this one. Thanks so much for stopping by this evening. I'll be back tomorrow. Until then...Toodles! :D

2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute!! Love the sentiment especially since I love to eat cake lol! Great colors too :)

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Great colors for this stamped image and this sketch. Yum.