Monday, July 4, 2011

Well, Hello!

Happy 4th of July! I was happy to squeeze in a little bit of stamping time this afternoon and create a card for this week's sketch from The Cat's Pajamas. You can find the sketch and all of the details right here on Alma's blog. This time around, I pulled out this sweet bunny from the TCP Joyride set and colored him up with Copic Markers (C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, E31, E33, R27, R29, Y11, Y21, Y35 and the Colorless Blender.) All of the patterned papers are from the Thrift Shop collection from October Afternoon. I added some faux stitching to the sentiment (it is from the TCP Field of Pinwheels set) and some wide grosgrain ribbon for the vertical piece. Thanks so much for visiting with me! Enjoy the rest of your evening...Toodles! :D

6 comments:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

This is adorable. I love those patterned papers. enjoy the rest of the 4th!

Shirley said...

I agree, too too cute for words! The image is adorable and the DP's are wonderful for it!

Nancy Thomas said...

WOW - I love this K - the dp choices are perfect and you've colored the image beautifully. The pin stitching is a fantastic touch. You make me want to ink up this bad boy!

Dana White said...

Oh he is cute- the dp paper is perfect! Hope you had a great 4th

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

O-M-G... Cutest card ever!!! Love that bunny and the coloring is outstanding. Great use of all the go-jus patterned paper. Two thumbs up!

Vickie Z said...

Love that bunny and he/she looks perfect with the papers!!! Excellent card!!!