Monday, August 2, 2010

Just For You!

I hope that you had a very happy Monday! I spent a good part of my day at Lego Camp with my little one and about 25 other children! We had such a blast, but I was thrilled to have some time to stamp when we got home. If you stop by my blog regularly, then you know the love affair I've been having with stamps and Die-Namics from My Favorite Things lately...lol! Each month they have a fantastic new release and a Guest Designer Challenge. Here is my submission for this month's challenge. I started off with Jen's fabulous SFYTT from Saturday. The theme for the challenge is "Floral Flair", so I went with MFT's Blooming Good Day set. See the sweet little flower that she is watering! I used my Copic Markers (BG10, C1, C3, C5, E000, E00, E01, E51, E55, E57, R20, R27, R29, YG93, and YG95) to color everything up. I also used some flowery paper from Jillibean for the background of my card and to paper piece her dress. That didn't seem like quite enough flowers so I was sure to add a couple flower shaped buttons to the sentiment and to the sun that I made with the MFT Sun Die-Namic. I used the MFT Jumbo Ric-Rac Die-Namic in Night of Navy for the vertical piece of the sketch. The red panel is some Polka Dotted Bo-Bunny paper and I used my Nesties for the circle and the scalloped circle. I hope that I ended up using enough flowers! Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit...Toodles! :D

1 comment: