Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Second Time Around!


The other day I made a card for Sharon Johnson's Tall and Thin Challenge (two posts down). Every time I looked at it, it seemed like something was missing. So...after looking at for about the one hundredth time, I decided to do something about it! I didn't want to start from scratch and I didn't want to ruin the original one by trying to take it apart, so I added to it. Here it is with another flower blossom. I'm much happier with it! It seems to be a bit more balanced (at least to me...lol!) What do you think?




So glad that you could stop by...Toodles! :D

2 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

BINGO!!! World of difference!!! It now totally flows!!! The first card was lovely -- but it is just amazing the difference adding just this one simple flower makes -- it brings it all together -- AMAZING!!! Love what you did here!!! Thanks so much for linking so I could see it!!!

Anonymous said...

Much better. It really does balance the card. I love it. Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration.