Monday, January 14, 2008

Another Card to Share!

Being snowed in means more stamping time...yippee! This card was originally designed as part of a gift set that I gave away. I was very happy with this design and today presented the opportunity to make a few more of these to keep on hand!

When Trudee decided to sell some of her older Stampin' Up sets, I was thrilled, and I immediately snatched up this retired set called On Gossamer Wings! She still has some terrific sets for sale if you are looking for a bargin, check out her "For Sale" page on the upper right side her blog...Follow Your Bliss! I stamped the main image onto watercolor paper with Black Stazon Ink and then I used my Stampin' Up watercolor crayons to color it in. Just had to add some Star Dust Stickles for the sparkle on the blossoms! Then I layered the image onto Elegant Eggplant card stock and used my Ticket Corner Punch on each corner. The card base is also Elegant Eggplant. It is hard to tell in the photograph, but I stamped the Linen background on the Eggplant for some texture. The Certainly Celery panel is faux stitched on each side with "Happy Birthday" (Warmest Regards set) stamped in Eggplant ink just under the main image.

Perfect card for me to have on hand for all those upcoming birthdays! Thanks so much for stopping by...Toodles! :D

1 comment:

Trudee said...

You were made for this set, Kimberly! It's so gorgeous!! Hugs!