Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Miles Above the Rest!

 
Happy Tuesday, Friends!!  I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend.  The weather is starting to perk up here in New England and it is beginning to feel more like summer.  Six more days of school and then summer will really be here!!  (Not that this teacher is counting or anything...lol!)
 
My card today is for this month's TCP Tuesday Challenge.  Last month's challenge was to keep things on the simple side and this month's challenge is the more the merrier!  This is the card that I gave to my Dad for Father's Day.  I had a ball creating it and adding lots of TCP CutUps. 
 
I started off with my bunny friend from the Oh Chute set.  He is colored up with Copic Markers (BG000, BG53, E11, E13, E15, R20, R22, and W0) and I paper pieced his parachute.  All of the patterned papers are from October Afternoon.  My CutUps include the new Luggage Tags dies, the Icing die, the Cloud Border die, and the Buttons die.  My other accents include some TCP Cream Seam B

6 comments:

wendy said...

fabulous card!

Nancy Thomas said...

Love the blue and yellow color scheme and the image looks fabulous against the tag shape. Super card!

Alma de la Rosa said...

What a bright and happy card to go with the pretty weather you are starting to get. Love the colors!

Alma de la Rosa

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi Kimberly!!! This is so adorable and happy! Love your coloring and that blue... oh my! Great card. Hope your Summer is off to a good start. Thinking of you! :-)

Stampin in the suburbs said...

I adore these colors with this image. So fun and summery. Enjoy your end of school celebrations. Take pictures and lets get together in July.

Unknown said...

Oh, I don't have him yet! This is so cute, Kimberly! Love the yellow background :)