Monday, June 24, 2013

You Are So Polished!


Happy Monday, Friends!  Hope that you are doing well.  I was lucky enough to squeeze in a little stamping time this weekend.  The daughter of one of my co-workers is celebrating her birthday and she LOVES nail polish.  As soon as I found that out, I knew exactly which stamp to use for her birthday card.  I haven't had the chance to play with the sketch from the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club in quite awhile, so I started there.  Then I grabbed my Polished to Perfection set from My Favorite Things.  My nail polishing gal is colored up with Copic Markers (BG10, BG11, C0, C1, C5, C7, C9, E000, E00, E01, E23, E25, R20, R27, R59, and Y26) and then I fussy cut her out.  She is layered onto a die cut made with the Die-namics Oval Open Scallop Doily die.  All of the patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye.  The other accents include a button with some TCP Cherry Divine Twine and some wide grosgrain ribbon. 
 
Thanks so much for visiting with me today.  I'll be back tomorrow with my card for this month's TCP Tuesday Challenge.  See you then...Toodles!  :D


2 comments:

cyndy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Adorable! I love the colors and the stamp! :)