Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge!

I was lucky enough to have a chance to make a card for today's Sketch Challenge over on Splitcoaststampers. By sheer luck, I had these Indian corn images from the Giving Thanks set from Storage Units, Ink and More all stamped, colored, and cut into 1-1/2" squares! They worked perfectly with today's 200th sketch!! Along with the SUINK stamps, I used some French Roast Core'dinations card stock, a bit of patterned paper from K & Company, some May Arts ribbon, Stampin' Up's Large Oval Punch, and my favorite Cuttlebug embossing folder. This card will be perfect for some family friends that are building a new home in our town. Thanks so much for stopping by today...Toodles! :D

3 comments:

Carolina said...

Love what you did with the sketch and the sponging on the images is just fab...beautiful card!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love this sketch and your card!

Chrissy D said...

This is adorable! I love your colors and take on the sketch! TFS!