Friday, October 31, 2008

Lots to Share!

Happy Friday Everyone! Happy Halloween too! I have a few things to share with you today. First off is my card for this week's Bloggers Challenge. Yes, you guessed it...the challenge was to make a Halloween card! I used one of my favorite images from Stampendous. It's paired up with some Tangerine Tango and Lovely Lilac card stock from Stampin' Up. The patterned paper was in my stash and I've apparently cut off the maker (oops!). This May Arts ribbon matched all of the colors beautifully (Love it when that happens!) I really thought that the photo corner on the bottom left needed something. I don't have any Tangerine Tango brads, so I improvised and made a few circles with my hole punch and a scrap of Tangerine Tango. It worked perfectly! I really think that it helped pull this card together.

The other two things that I have to share are (quite sadly) my last two creations as a Design Team member of Storage Units, Ink & More. (By the way, they have a new release coming out tomorrow...Be sure to check it out!) My new job is definitely getting in the way of my stamping time...lol! I really want to thank Denise for the wonderful opportunity, and I am so proud to say that I was part of a team with a truly amazing group of ladies! My little place card box will be perfect for this year's Thanksgiving celebration. I can fill it with little goodies and everyone will know just where to sit! The base is Core'dinations card stock with a touch of Tangerine Tango card stock and ribbon. The sweet Indian Maiden is from the Giving Thanks set and I pierced around the image for a little bit of extra interest. I received this template from my friend Lauren. As soon as I can get some directions up for you, I will.
Finally, this card also uses the Giving Thanks set with Core'dinations card stock. As you can see, I had quite a bit of fun with my paper piercer on this one...lol! Stampin' Up's Scallop Circle Punch and a few buttons from Doodlebug Designs complete my card. Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend...Toodles!!! :D

19 comments:

Ladystamper said...

Worth the wait! Totally cute stuff!

Connie Babbert said...

What cute images! Great job with this week's challenge...

Lynn Mercurio said...

Great projects and awesome colors. Sorry you had so much trouble uploading...isn't that frustrating!

Have a great Halloween!

Nikki Bond said...

These are wonderful! Love the images...too cute! {SMILES}

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this is CUTE! Love this!!! TFS!

Lisa Martz said...

All three cards are just great!

Anonymous said...

Cute Halloween card. I also really like your Thanksgiving day projects--those are great images!

Kerry D-C said...

aaaaw! all these are great!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Who said halloween cards couldn't be cute - they all such sweet cards.

Lori said...

Cute Halloween card!

Patti Chesky said...

Oh they were worth the wait!!! Love all the projects!!!

Ida said...

Great card. The image is just so cute and I love the ribbon you used. All your other projects are very nice too.

MJ said...

Lovin all of these! Are you sure you don't want to stay on at SUINK! You will be very missed. Great projects.

Lisa Bohler said...

These are too cute!

Kristen said...

great cards. I love those little pilgrims!

Barb Hardeman said...

These are all just wonderful! Your Halloween card is so cute and the thanks giving cards are both so precious. Super job!

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

all three are super cute!!!

Selene Kempton said...

Really Awesome Job! Great Projects!

Barbara said...

Lovely!....and 3 cards are just awsome! Your challenge card is fabulous, and the Thanksgiving cards are just as wonderful. TFS