Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Best Shot!

Well, these computer troubles certainly happened at an awful time...ugh! The laptop is still not working as well as I would like it to, so here I am on our old computer. It is very limited in what it can do, but I'm giving it my best shot! It knocks me offline every two minutes, so who knows if this post will even work...I've got my fingers crossed!!! :D

Here is a card for today's Featured Stamper challenge over on Splitcoaststampers. I was inspired by this card from Kay. She does incredible work! Be sure to check out her gallery for some inspiration! I used my Vote for Me set from Storage Units, Ink and More! The images were stamped on Confetti card stock and all of the colored card stock is from Core'dinations (Raspberry, Royal, and Tranquil Blue). I was able to use my Scor-Pal on the Royal panel. Some Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon from Stampin' Up and a bit of faux sewing finish off my card.

Thanks so much for putting up with all of this computer craziness! Hopefully, my laptop will be back to new very soon! Enjoy what's left of the evening...Toodles!!! :D

3 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Kimberly, love your cute card, Hope you get your laptop back to working order soon. Hugs Nikki x

Unknown said...

Kimberly, great card. Real Red is my new favorite color! TFS!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Great job Kimberly! Yesterday we were without power for several hours, so I stamped as much as I could while it was light. It was GOOD that I couldn't be on the computer. Ü