Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Well, I was tagged by Becky and Tracy. I'm not that interesting of a person, but here are a few fun facts about me.

1. I have 50 first cousins!!! I am the youngest of all of them! (I've lost count of how many second cousins I have...lol! Last count was somewhere around 69.)

2. I didn't like stamping the first time I was introduced to it...*insert shocked face*!!! It was a Stampin' Up! workshop and we made a scrapbook page. It seemed like a very expensive scrapbook page to me! We used about $50 worth of stamps and supplies and my thought was that I could buy a LOT of scrapbooking stickers for $50. Then we made a card with the Fishy Friends set and I was completely HOOKED!!! :D

3. I met my husband when I went for my first job after I graduated from college. It was a teaching position at a Catholic school. He was the bookkeeper at the rectory and he just happened to answer the door when I went for my interview. I got the job...and the bookkeeper!

4. When I'm having a bad day, I go through the drive-thru at McDonald's and order a Happy Meal. It really does makes me HAPPY...lol!

5. I love old reruns of Gidget with Sally Field.

6. When I was a little girl, I wanted to have braces so badly (some of my cousins had them) that I would wrap aluminum foil on my teeth! I got my wish when I was 14...lol!

7. I have never had a cup of coffee!!! I love tea, but I just don't seem to like the smell of coffee...ugh!

There you have it. Seven facts about me! Most of my blogging friends have been tagged, so if you are reading this and would like to share seven fun things about you...consider yourself tagged!!!

So glad that you could stop by...Toodles! I'll have something to share with you tomorrow! :D

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love these! Definately interesting!!! ;-) How many job interviews land you the job & a hubby?!?