Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Birthday!



Well...first off, I apologize for the shadowy picture. The light around here does not want to cooperate because we have A FOOT OF SNOW getting in the way!!! I do say that happily because I love snow! More so to look at from inside the house where it is warm or to take a quick walk through, but nonetheless, I have always loved the snow! It just makes me happy!

I have been busy filling card orders for Christmas gifts and making the cards that I need to give as gifts as well. Here is one that I'd like to share with you. It uses the Tiers of Treats stamp from Stampendous. I colored these yummy treats with my watercolor pencils and a Stampin' Up blender pen. Yes...those would be Star Dust Stickles making all the sparkle! (My love affair with Stickles continues...lol!) I wish that I bought more of this White Espresso Polka Dot patterned paper from Bella Press, but I was lucky enough to get the last two sheets from the store. It has such fun colors! My card base is Stampin' Up's Pretty in Pink and I used some Old Olive cardstock as well. The "Happy Birthday" is from a Studio G clear set that I picked up at Michaels for $1.00. I added some faux stitching for a little more interest.

Again, I wish that the photograph was a bit better. Sorry about that. Stay warm and cozy! I'm so glad that you could stop by...Toodles! :D

3 comments:

Catherine said...

cute! and yes, your patterned paper is adorable, i love, love any polka dots PP =)

stay warm.

Trudee said...

I am so jealous of all that snow! Dangit :)
This card is darling, Kimberly...shadowy or not!

Elaine said...

YUMMMMMMMY!!! Love this card - everything about it is yummy!! :)