Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm Pulling For You!

Hello Friends! I said that I'd be back today, and here I am. I got together with two stamping friends recently, and because my stamping mojo was missing in action, I decided to just stamp and color. I went through all of my Pure Innocence images and stamped one of each of the ones that had yet to see ink. My reasoning was...use what you have before you go out and buy more. Here is one of the images from the other night and now I turned it into a card. I used Jen Del Muro's February Sketch for You to Try. (I can't believe that February is almost over and I haven't used Jen's sketch yet!!!) My image is from the My Favorite Things A Cart Full of Friends set. She is colored up with Copic Markers (BG11, BG13, C0, C1, C3, E000, E00, E01, E13, E23, E25, R81, V01, and V06) and then fussy cut out. I added some Baker's Twine for the wagon string. All of the patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye and the card stock and buttons are from Papertrey Ink. A couple of black brads and some Baker's Twine for the buttons finish off my creation.

That's about all for today. Thanks so much for visiting with me. See you soon...Toodles! :D

2 comments:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Adorable!

Jodi Collins said...

ACK! This is ADORABLE! LOVE these papers and your coloring!!