Sunday, February 19, 2012

Another Card to Share!

Happy Sunday Friends! I am back today with another card to share with you. This one is for the sketch from the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club. You can find the sketch and all of the details to play along here. I started off with this sweet Pure Innocence girl from the MFT set, Out On a Limb. She is colored up with Copic Markers (BG11, BG13, C0, E000, E00, E01, E23, E25, and YR16) and then fussy cut out. The sentiment is from their Pure Innocence Poppy set. All of the papers are from the Farmhouse Collection from Crate Paper and the card stock is from Papertrey Ink (Enchanted Evening and Kraft). The buttons are from my stash and I added lots of machine stitching.

I'm trying to catch up on some of my favorite challenges that I've missed lately. Hopefully, I'll be back tomorrow with another creation to share. Until next time...Toodles! :D

7 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

This is ADORABLE, Kimberly!! LOVE the papers!

Nancy Thomas said...

Completely adorable and cute - love those papers. I've missed your postings - I hope all is well with you.

Karen Motz said...

Ooooh this is DARLING!!! Love the fun papers and the cluster of buttons!!

Vickie Z said...

Love the colors and those buttons!!! She's adorable!!! Did you get my email??

Stampin in the suburbs said...

So cute Kim, I'm always impressed with how you can take a patterned paper and tie it in some perfectly with a stamp and a sketch. Really nice and your stitching is darling. Tt really adds a nice element.

Lisa H. said...

lovely card. those papers are great!

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO gorgeous!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE these papers!!