Saturday, January 7, 2012

Colors and a Sketch!

Hello Friends! Is there anyone out there having problems with their Blogspot blogs? I have been having so many troubles trying to upload my pictures lately! Last week, it took over two hours before my photograph would upload, and I've been having the same troubles with this post. Hence the reason you are seeing Blogger's Challenge on Saturday and not Friday...ugh! I guess the good news is that it finally worked...right?

I combined this week's Blogger's Challenge (Colors-Black, Blue, Purple, Green) with the first sketch of the new year from the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club. I started off with the MFT Pure Innocence Precious Little Lamb from the Where Flowers Bloom set. My sweet image is colored with Copic Markers (BG000, C0, C1, G20, G21, G24, Y93, V95, YR31, and the Colorless Blender) and the cut out with the Classic Circle Nestabilities die. All of the patterned paper is from the So Sophie collection from My Mind's Eye. My other accents include pearls, a Papertrey Ink button, some Divine Twine, the Lacey Circle Nestabilites, and the Seeing Spots Embossing Folder.

Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend! I'll be back tomorrow with a card for this week's TCP challenge. See you then...Toodles! :D

8 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

So very sweet!!

Basement Stamper said...

Sorry you are having some probs with blogger, I haven't encountered any yet. Love the card, great layout.

Stampin in the suburbs said...

This is so cute. I love this little image with these colors. Hope things get easier with blogger. That sounds so frustrating!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi Kimberly! This is just the sweetest thing ever! Love your coloring and how you shaded the light blue around the image. It's perfect! Hope you're having a good week! ♥

Ida said...

What a darling little card, it's totally sweet. Sorry to be late commenting but better late then never.

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a cute image, fab coloring and use of the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card! Yvonne

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Just ba-baa-beautiful! Love the Valentine above this too...smilin'