Monday, January 23, 2012

Winter Thank You!

Happy Monday Friends! I have a quick post to share with you this evening! I'm always in need of a few thank you cards, so I used the sketch from the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club and this is what I came up with. All of the patterned papers are from Echo Park. I used Chocolate Chip to accent my layers. I also added lots of stitching and a few brads. The sentiment and die cut are from the MFT Framed Greeting Die-namics set. The snowflake embellishment was made with the MFT Let It Snowflake Die-namics. I added a Papertrey Ink button and some Baker's Twine to finish it off.

Thanks so much for visiting with me tonight! Enjoy the rest of your week...Toodles! :D

1 comment:

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

This is wonderful! I love the colors you chose together! I hope you are having a good week! XOXO