Monday, February 7, 2011

Thank You From the Heart!

Happy Monday Everyone! I wanted to share with you my creation for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch #5. You can find all of the details about the sketch here. I started off with a card base of white card stock. The next layer is a panel of Stampin' Up Cool Caribbean (retired). I sewed the top and bottom scalloped pieces onto the Cool Caribbean and then added some Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon. The scallops were made with the MFT Jumbo Scallop Die-namic. To the ribbon, I added a little charm that says, "Thank You". My adorable little girl is colored with Copic Markers (BG000, BG10, BG72, E000, E11, E25, E27, E40, E53, and R20) and her dress and heart are paper pieced with some Tickled Pink papers from My Mind's Eye. All of the patterned papers that I used for this card are from this collection as well. The little girl is from the My Favorite Things Pure Innocence set, "Love You With All My Heart". It seems to be out of stock at the moment though. To finish things off, I added a pearl to each of the scallops.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope that you'll come back for a visit tomorrow. I have a couple of things to share with you and a special little announcement! Until then, my friends...Toodles! :D

3 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Ohh... she's adorable!! Love those papers-just got them myself and starting to run through the pack, hehe!! Love the charm!!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Great card. I love the double paper piecing. Funny, I used the same red polka dot on my a la mode card! I am loving those papers. The pearls on the scallop trim is really nice. It just jumps off the page saying 'elegance.' Love it.

Jodi Collins said...

ADORABLE Kimberly! LOVE that little charm and the papers you used on this cutie!!!