Monday, February 28, 2011

One of My Favorite Things!

The way that my schedule goes lately, I seem to post my challenges for Wednesday on Monday...lol! I guess the that the most important thing is that I'm at least creating something, and that's what it truly is all about. So here is my version of the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch. If you would like to play along too, you can find all of the details and the sketch here. Here are the supplies that I used. I off started with the sentiment from the My Favorite Things Framed Greetings set. It is stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa ink onto one of the pieces from the MFT Layered Labels Die-namics. All of the patterned papers are from the Fine and Dandy collection from My Mind's Eye. The main layer is sewed to a panel of Chocolate Chip card stock from Stampin' Up and the Aqua Mist ribbon is from Papertrey Ink. My other accents include a piece made with the MFT Simply Scallops Die-namic and the stars were made with the MFT Stacking Stars Die-namics. Everything is put together with foam adhesive squares for some added dimension. I'm keeping tonight's post short and sweet. Mr. Migraine paid me a visit today. I've taken my medicine and I'm feeling a little bit better, but I'm off to get some more rest. Thanks so much for visiting with me...Toodles! :D

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So so PRETTY!!!~

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Very nice. I love the orange - it's so bright and cheerful.

Michele Boyer said...

Fabulous! I love the papers and your layered stars!

Karen Motz said...

LOVE this!!! The patterned stars are perfect!!!!!