Friday, October 29, 2010

Double Duty!

Happy Friday Stampers! This is third time that I've tried to type this post...ugh! It keeps erasing on me and I have no idea why! So I'm going to try and keep this short. Our Blogger's Challenge theme this week is Halloween and I've combined that with Jen Del Muro's Sketch For You To Try. Hence, my title for this post.

I have a lot of polka dots on this card...lol! They are all from different companies too! The lime green paper is Cosmo Cricket, the orange is Bo Bunny, and the yellow paper is from October Afternoon. My Tina Wenke image from Stampavie is colored up with Copic Markers (B21, B23, C1, C3, E30, E33, E35, R20, R27, R29, V15, Y21, Y32, Y38, YG01, YG03, YG13, YR18, and the Colorless Blender). I used the Open Scallop Border Die-namic from My Favorite Things and then I added an American Crafts button with some Baker's Twine from Niki Estes' Etsy shop.

You can see what the other Ladies have come up with by clicking on the Blogger's Challenge logo in my right side bar. Thanks so much for visiting today! Happy Trick or Treating to you and yours...Toodles! :D

19 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute, I love those papers you used on this card. Happy Halloween!

Tami Black said...

I love the sketch first of all, but those polka dots steal the show! Great use of all those dots and the image just pops! Perfect!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Wonderful card! Awesome!!

Ida said...

So cute! What a darling image and I love how you mixed all the Polka dot patterns. So fun!

Lisa Martz said...

Precious image! Very cute card!

tonistamps said...

Love that scallop border! Very cute card. Happy Halloween!

Clara said...

What a cute little Halloween image! I love all the different polka dot papers together. Very cute card! Happy Halloween!

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute, fab coloring - great use of the sketch.

BarbaraW said...

Adorable image. Love the background papers.

Stampin in the suburbs said...

What a cute card. I love all the colors - they come together beautifully especially with all your little detail accents - stitching - paper piercing - punches edges. Love it.

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET!!!!!!!!!

Rachel Hope said...

Absolutely Adorable!!!!

Lisa Bohler said...

Your persistance in posting paid off! This is so sweet! What a fab card! Happy Halloween!

Niki Estes said...

Kimberly, this is absolutely adorable! I love your coloring and sketch!

Barbara said...

GREAT card with all the right elements! Super job on your coloring...as always! Just wonderful.

JP Card Crazy said...

How cute...love the image and papers are perfect!!!

Nikki Bond said...

Cute image....fantastic card! {SMILSE}

Anonymous said...

Oh SO CUTE!!!! Sorry to be so late in taking a look--sure glad I did.

Faith S. said...

This is adorable! I just love all your cards on your blog!!