Monday, October 11, 2010

Being Cute Is What I Do

Happy Monday Stampers! How many of you had to head off to work today? I was fortunate enough to have today off from school thanks to good 'ole Christopher Columbus! I put my little bit of extra time to good use and created a card to share. Last week, I wanted to participate in the My Favorite Things Guest Designer Challenge, but unfortunately that did not happen. Jen and Susan's challenge was to use Raspberry, Lime Green, and Aqua. I love these colors together so I decided to combine them with this past Wednesday's Stamp Club Sketch. You can find all of the details about the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club here. You still have time to play too!
As you can see, I gave the sketch a little turn! The card base and the scalloped rectangle from my Nesties are Stampin' Up's Regal Rose. I sewed the My Mind's Eye layer to some Coredinations Lime Green. The gingham squares are from A*Muse and they are layered onto some SU Cool Caribbean. The Caribbean colored grosgrain ribbon is from American Crafts. The star of this creation is a Pure Innocence sweetie from My Favorite Things. The set is called, "Being Cute Is What I Do." She is colored up with my Copic Markers (BG000, BG45, C1, E000, E11, E21, E25, E27, R20, and R85.) I paper pieced her little shirt with some of the A*Muse gingham paper. So fun!


Thanks so much for stopping by tonight! Have a terrific Tuesday...Toodles! :D

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh FABULOUS, super job.

Stampin in the suburbs said...

So darling. Love the color combination.

Niki Estes said...

Aw, how sweet! I love the colors and paper piecing.

Lori said...

This is adorable! Love the paper piecing on her top.

Clara said...

This is a sweet little card. Love the colors and paper piecing.