Monday, December 24, 2007

Wow! It's Been a Month!!!


I cannot believe that I've been blogging for a month now! Trudee was right...I DO love it! She's right about a lot of things! ;) Thank you all for stopping in and checking out my little corner of the World Wide Web! I'm thrilled that I've had over 800 peeks at my little blog! I think I need to go shopping for some blog candy to share! Don't you? :D

The card I'm sharing this evening was made for one of the teachers at the school where I substitute. I made up some card sets for their Christmas gifts. The Stampin' Up Ruby Red card stock gives this card a Christmasy feel. I watercolored the flowers (SU On Gossamer Wings) with watercolor crayons for a softer shade of the Ruby Red. It is hard to tell in the photograph, but I have Star Dust Stickles on the flowers (big surprise there...lol) for some sparkle. The ovals were made with my Spellbinder's Nestabilities Dies. They really work beautifully on watercolor paper. The card base was stamped with the Floral background stamp from Stampin' Up. The black panel is faux stitched and the polka dotted ribbon is from May Arts.

Well my friends, I am so glad that you could stop by! I am certain that tomorrow will be filled with plenty of hustle and bustle here, so...I wish you all a very Merry Christmas...Toodles! :D



1 comment:

Trudee said...

Oh it's lovely!! This set looks good on you :)