Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Four of Fifty-Seven!!!!!


Fifty-Seven would be the number of times I tried to get a blasted photograph of this card!!! FIFTY-SEVEN!!! This was the fourth photo that I took, and according to my darling husband...this was the best. So sorry! The card was certainly easier to make than photograph, and it is so much cuter in real life, if I do say so myself...lol!!! Ugh! Y'all are just going to have to imagine...lol! Here are all the details...My Starry Angel is stamped with Black Stazon onto watercolor paper and colored with watercolor crayons. I used my Spellbinder's Nestabilities Dies to cut her out and to make the scalloped layer. My card base is Elegant Eggplant. The faux stitched layer is Wild Wasabi and the Cuttlebug Snowflaked layer is So Saffron. This is today's Color Challenge over on SCS. The thick Martha Stewart grosgrain matches the Wild Wasabi quite well in person. In the photograph...not so good! My A Muse sentiment is stamped in Brilliance Moonlight White Ink. Yes...the sparkles are my beloved Star Dust Stickles! Well friends...thanks so much for stopping by...Toodles! :D

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Very cute....It's really hard to take good photos, huh? Simply darling!

Trudee said...

57 shots...I know I have taken at least 30 before, so I feel your pain, LOL!! This card is totally darling, Kimberly!!

Kathy W said...

Great color combo and cute stamp. I empathize about trying to get good shots of cards. It seems like the photography of cards is its own art form. Thanks for all the hard work to be able to show your great card to us.

Elaine said...

Darling card and super coloring on the little fairy!! :)