Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Lizzie Anne Happiness!


With Christmas just around the corner, I have been working away making cards for gifts for the teachers and the principal of the school where I substitute. Here is one of the designs that I came up with. It uses one of my favorite Lizzie Anne Designs sets! It is called Jolies Fleurs. Such wonderful images to watercolor! I also used the Warm Words set from Stampin' Up! I distressed the Lavender Lace and Black panels. Star Dust Stickles are on the centers of the flowers and on the black brads for some shimmer. The May Arts ribbon has these wonderful swirls in it. I definitely need to purchase some more! When I stamp random images, I sometimes find there to be too much white space showing. I like to take a fine tip black marker and add dots or doodles to fill in the white space. It seems to finish it off. I'm hoping to try the Color Challenge over on SCS today. I'll be back in a little bit. So glad that you could stop by...Toodles! :D

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I just love everything about this card. BEAUTIFUL!!

Kristine said...

Ahhh... SO PRETTY! I love this set, but haven't used it much. It has soo many possibilities though. I LOVE how you stamped it inside an oval. :)

Kathy W said...

Wow. Beautiful card. Love how you used this stamp set, love the layout, and love that ribbon! Thanks for sharing.