Thursday, June 9, 2011

Right At Home Scrapbooking Store Creations!

Hello Friends! We are having a heat wave here in New England and many dangerous thunder storms. In fact, my town had a two hour delay from school today because of all of the storm damage! Mother Nature has been quite busy in my area! I have a few cards and a little project to share with you today. This month, Lisa (from Right at Home Scrapbooking store in North Attleboro, MA) gave me some fun products from her store to play with. All of the patterned papers that I used are from the Odds and Ends collection from Cosmo Cricket. The images and sentiments are from the Heart Times set from Unity Stamp Company. Ready for the first card? Here it is...

I stamped up this fun bandaid image a few times and then colored it up with Copic Markers (E31, E40, G0000, and G12.) I did a little bit of machine stitching around the main panel and I made a flag for the sentiment. A Basic Grey button with some Baker's Twine dress it right up.

In fact, I liked the image so much that I decided to use it again and alter a little bandaid tin that I had in my stash. This time I colored up the bandaid with E31, E40, YG25, and YG93.

My next card uses my favorite print from this paper collection. I simply love the flowers...so pretty! I used the My Favorite Things stamp sketch for this one. It was great way to highlight these papers and this image. I colored up the image with BG000, BG11, BG72, C3, E40, R27, R29, and R59.

My last card to share has my favorite image from this set. Isn't that a darling umbrella? I used my Copic Markers (BG000, BG11, BG72, C3, R27, R29, R59) for this one too. This time around, I used Jen Del Muro's June Sketch For You To Try, some more of these pretty Cosmo Cricket papers, and more machine stitching.

Thanks so much for visiting with me today! I'll be back tomorrow with this week's Blogger's Challenge...Toodles! :D

4 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

your band aid tin is so cute!!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

All these cards and projects are adorable. Very nice use of papers and stamps.

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Girl you are on fire! Great projects on this wonderful post!! Have a great weekend.

Shirley said...

Wow! I think you are on a roll here. These are all so wonderful and I love how you detail and the colors you pick!