Monday, June 6, 2011

I Just Made It!!

I was just over at my friend Linda's blog where she posted her card for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club. I ran out of time this weekend and never got around to doing the sketch. This is what I just made in the last hour...ugh! I started off with my favorite Pure Innocence girl from the Bunch of Blooms set from MFT. She is colored up with Copic Markers (BG000, BG11, BG72, E000, E00, E25, E27,R27, R29, R30, R59, YG93, and YG95.) All of these beautiful papers are from Cosmo Cricket. I sewed the main layer to a piece of Riding Hood Red card stock and I layered that onto a PTI Kraft card base. The other accents include the Lacey Circle and Classic Circle Nestabilities, the MFT Simply Scallops Die-namics, some aqua colored twill, a sweet little button and some cream colored craft thread. Thanks so much for stopping by tonight. I'll be back on Thursday with some more projects. Until then...Toodles! :D

2 comments:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Wow - you would never know this was 'last minute.' It's beautiful. The papers and stitching are great.

Shirley said...

She is precious and if you let me know if you put up a Follow Me, I will be first in line. :-)