Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Some Signs of Spring!

Happy Tuesday Friends! I have made some cards for Right At Home Scrapbooking store to share with you today. I hope that you can take some time to sit back and relax and get inspired. All of the cards showcase these wonderful papers from the Life is Good collection from Echo Park.

This little sweetie is from the Pure Innocence Mud Buddies set from My Favorite Things. She is colored up with Copic Markers (BG11, BG13, E000, E00, E11, E15, E17, G20, G21, R20, R81, R83, and R85) and then added to a panel with some zig zag stitching. The grass is made with My Favorite Things Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass Die. I added some Basic Grey buttons in place of the flower blossoms. The sentiment is stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa ink and accented with a button and some Baker's Twine. The chocolate colored twill is such a great accent for these papers.

My next card also uses the Mud Buddies set. I've colored her up with Copic Markers (B93, B95, B97, BG000, C1, C3, C5, E000, E00, E11, E15, E17, E27, E29, E40, R20, R35, R37, YG17, YG25, YR21, and YR24) and I sewed this layer to the green panel. This time I paired her with the My Favorite Things Die-namics Simply Scallops Die and I added some Kaiser Crafts Crystals.

I hope that you are still with me because I have two more cards to share. This was a layout from one of Jen Del Muro's past sketches. My little Mud Buddy girl is colored up with Copic Markers (BG01, BG02, E000, E00, E11, E25, E27, R20, G20, G21, R81, R83, and R85) and cut out with Nestabilities. I added some Basic Grey buttons to the bottom right corner that I accented with some more Baker's Twine. The sun was made with the My Favorite Things Die-namics Sunshine die and accented with another Basic Grey button.


Are you ready for my last card today? Here it is...


This time around, I used the My Favorite Things Die-namics Rolled Rose die along with some Bo Bunny polka dotted card stock to make the flowers. I LOVE these blue blossoms. The leaves were made with the MFT Die-namics Sheltering Tree and Leaf Trio Die. I also added the MFT Die-namics Little Open Scallop Strip Die as an accent. The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things Die-namics Framed Greetings set. Thanks so much for hanging in there with me for this longer than usual post. All of these supplies can be found at Right At Home Scrapbooking store in North Attleboro. You'll find their link in my right side bar. I hope that you have a beautiful day...Toodles! :D

3 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Look at you go girl! These are ALL beautiful! LOVE the buttons for the flowers in the first card!!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Dang!!! You've been a busy bee! Your cards are great... I love them all! So cute. I agree with Jodi...so clever with those little buttons. I also like your rolled roses. I need to try that! Have a great day!

Vickie Z said...

All of these are wonderful!!! You've been busy!!! Love the papers and layouts. Those buttons for the flowers in the first card and gorgeous blue rolled roses in the last really caught my eye!!!