Monday, February 21, 2011

Right At Home Scrapbooking Creations!

Good Monday Morning Friends! I have LOTS to share with you today. The first two cards showcase the "Lather. Rinse. Repeat." set from the Pure Innocence collection from My Favorite Things stamps. I paper pieced the shower caps and I used Copic Markers (BG000, C0, C1, C3, E000, E00, E11, E25, E27, R20, Y32, YR24, and the Colorless Blender) and glitter to bring her to life. All of the patterned papers are from the Alphabet Soup Girl collection from My Mind's Eye. They are accented with Bazzill and Bo Bunny card stock. For the card above, I used the Classic Circle Spellbinders Nestabilities. I also used the My Favorite Things Die-namics Hearts A Plenty die that I accented with a Basic Grey button and some Baker's Twine. The My Favorite Things Die-namics Open Scallop Border die is accented with a few little pearls. For the card below, I also used the Classic Circle Spellbinders Nestabilities. I accented this card with the MFT Die-namics Hearts A Plenty die with a Basic Grey button and some Baker's Twine as well. As you can see, I had a lot of fun using a couple of different stitches on my sewing machine on these two cards.

The next two cards that I'd like to share with you showcase the "Lollypop" set from the Pure Innocence collection from My Favorite Things stamps. This little sweetie is colored up with Copic Markers (BG11, BG13, E000, E00, E11, E25, E27, E40, R20, R22, and R24) and I added some glitter to her lollipop to make it sparkle. She is layered onto a piece of patterned paper from Crate Paper (School Spirit Collection). This piece was made with using the MFT Die-namics Textile Rectangle die. The other patterned papers for this creation are from the Alphabet Soup Girl collection from My Mind's Eye. Another heart, a Basic Grey button, some more Baker's Twine, and a wide piece of twill finish off this card.


This little, lollipop loving sweetie was also colored up with Copic Markers (BG000, BG11, BG13, E000, E00, E11, E33, E35, R20, R22, R24, Y11, Y21, and YR24) and accented with glitter. The classic oval and scallop oval were made with Spellbinders Nestabilities. As you can see, I really put my Hearts A Plenty Die-namics to good use for all of these cards. A few more Basic Grey buttons and some craft thread finish off these accents. The polka dotted paper is from the Alphabet Soup Girl collection from My Mind's Eye and the solid card stock is from Bazzill.


You can check out all of the supplies for these cards the next time you stop in for a visit at Right at Home Scrapbooking. Thanks so much for taking the time to visit with me today...Toodles! :D

2 comments:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

All of these cards are just precious. They are even more adorable in person and i was so blessed to get to see them at Right at Home scrapbooking on display. What a fun set and what fun cards you made with them both. Enjoy the snowy day off today. I'm heading down to my craft room now for a bit.

I Cut The Scrap said...

I love the bathtub girl...so cute and the papers are delicious. I want to go shopping right now. Nice job, love the shower cap coordinating with the PP. Nice job!