Saturday, November 7, 2009

Stampavie Sketch Challenge!

Happy Saturday! I've been down for the count two days this week with some nasty migraine headaches, but when I've started to feel better, I've headed to my stamping room. Sometimes stamping is just what the doctor has ordered.

Here is my contribution to the sketch challenge that you can find over on the Stampavie Blog.This is another one of their new stamps from Helz Cuppleditch. It's called Ruffles Get Well Soon . I just love all of their different Ruffles the pup images. This one is colored up with Prismas. I've layered him onto Stampin' Up's Night of Navy, and I used my Nesties for the circle and the scalloped circle. My Chatterbox designer paper is layered onto SU's Pumpkin Pie. The sentiment is from High Hopes and punched with some Stampin' Up punches. I've added some Pumpkin Pie grosgrain and a few Making Memories buttons to finish this one off.

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend! It's chilly, but beautiful weather here in New England today. Thanks for visiting...Toodles! :D

2 comments:

Annie said...

thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely comment. I love this card with the cute Ruffles image, definitely a stamp on my wish list!
hugs, annie x

Clara said...

Love this Chatterbox DP! Such a cute card with it's bright colors.