Saturday, February 14, 2009

High Hopes Challenge #17

Well, this is certainly cutting it close! I've wanted to play with this sketch since the challenge was posted over on the High Hopes Blog last Sunday, but things around here just didn't work out the way that I had hoped. So, I took some time to just relax and stamp this afternoon and made this just in time before the next challenge is posted tomorrow. Here are all of the details...the main image is from High Hopes Rubber Stamps and I watercolored it with Stampin' Up inks. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up and the solid card stock (Old Olive, Buckaroo Blue, and Riding Hood Red) is as well. The patterned papers are from Chatterbox and I found these matching buttons in my stash. I hope that you have a very Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks so much for stopping by...Toodles! :D

5 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute! I love that lil' dude!!

Tricia T said...

How adorable! I love the Penny Black card before this one, too. I hadn't seen that image before!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Kimberly, love the cute image and the pretty dp. Hugs Nikki x

Angela said...

Great card,and those colors are great...

Clara said...

How adorable, love this image and you did a great job chosing the colors.