Monday, September 15, 2008

Leaf It To Me!

It was a rainy day here yesterday, so I had a little bit of extra time for stamping. Those are always great kinds of days...right? I participated in the Featured Stamper Challenge over on SCS. You can find all of the details here. For this card, I used the Leaf It To Me set from Storage Units, Ink and More. My main image is colored with watercolor crayons and Stampin' Up inks. The piles of leaves are stamped with Colorbox Ink in Tangerine. My card base is Core'dinations Crab Grass. I also used Core'dinations Orange and Honey. I couldn't believe that I had these cute little leaf eyelets in my stash!! What luck!! It's been ages since I've used eyelets...I almost forgot how...lol! I finished the card off with some paper piercing and some Stampin' Up Pumpkin Grosgrain.

Hope you all have a Happy Monday! Thanks so much for stopping by...Toodles!!! :D

1 comment:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi kimberly, this card is so cute. I love the image and the pretty dp you have used. Hugs Nikki x