Tuesday, September 2, 2008

If The Hat's Missing...

I've gone fishing! This will be perfect for my brother's birthday. He loves to fish!

I have finally invested in a Scor-Pal (Yippee!) and that is how I was able to make the lattice work on my Core'dinations Raspberry Red card base. Please click on the picture for a better view. My sweet little fishing guy from Storage Units, Ink and More's Look What I Caught set is colored up with an assortment of markers and watercolor pencils. I added a layer of Core'dinations Lake cardstock and a few Making Memories brads to finish off my creation.

I do hope that you all had a wonderful long weekend. Thanks so much for checking in today...Toodles!!! :D

3 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hi Kimberly, such a bright and cheerful card. Love it. Hugs Nikki x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

What a Cuuute card! I love the colors. He has got to be one of the cutest boy images I have seen! Congrats on the score pal. Is it all it's cracked up to be?? I hope to get one and some nesties one day:)

Catherine said...

how cute is this? love, love, love it!