Wednesday, July 30, 2008

*Sneak Peek* for Storage Units, Ink and More!

Here is a sneak peek of the new set, Look What I Caught from Storage Units, Ink and More! The release is on Friday, August 1st and you won't want to miss it! You can see a few more sneak peeks over on the Storage Units, Ink and More Blog before the big reveal. This was such a fun set to work with! My little one has discovered fishing this summer and what better way to remember all of the "ones that got away" than to write down the stories in a "Fish Tales" notebook! I started off with a notebook from Target and covered it with some Stampin' Up designer paper from an older Christmas pack. All of my images were stamped with Stazon and then I cut them out and mounted them with dimensionals. I made the water and waves by tearing some Core'dinations Cardstock in Royal. It may be a bit difficult to see, but I attached real fishing line to the pole. The letters were made Core'dinations Cardstock in Berry with my Cuttlebug and Tag Sale dies. The best part of this project was my little ones face lit up when I showed him! He's quite excited to have his very own notebook! Would you like to sneak a peek at a couple more new sets? Just check out Kathie's Blog, Just An Inkling and Dawn's Blog, Treasure Oiler Designz. Thanks so much for stopping by today...Toodles!!! :D

4 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HOW INCREDIBLY CUTE IS THAT!!???!!! I love it! he is great ~ perfect boy stmps!!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Kim, lovely notebook i'm not suprised your little one love it, it is beautiful. Hugs Nikki x

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

what a great idea! very cute

Bethany Paull said...

This is absolutely darling! I love the water with the little fish swimming in it.