Friday, June 6, 2008

Ugh!...What a Mess!

Late last night, I got a call to come into work today (I'm a substitute teacher). So I was a good girl and got my blog post for today's Blogger's Challenge all set and saved in the computer and figured that I'd just post first thing before I had to leave for school this morning. Well, what do I go and do...I accidently DELETED it!!! Ugh!! So here I go again!

Here is my card for today's Blogger's Challenge...using Black and White. I was in need of a few sympathy cards and thought that this combination would be a bit elegant. I'm going to quickly tell you the details because I just came in the door and have to head out again!

Paper: Stampin' Up Basic Black and Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select White Card Stock
Stamps: Stampin' Up Floral Background, My Sentiments Exactly
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Hero Arts Pearls, Stampin' Up Ticket Corner Punch, Black Organdy Ribbon, Dimensionals


I'll be checking in on all of the ladies from the Blogger's Challenge group when I get back this evening. If you'd like to do the same, please click on the Blogger's Challenge logo on the right side of my blog. I wish you a Happy Friday! Thanks so much for stopping by today...Toodles!!! :D

24 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Well, this is a wonderful sympathy card. Elegant, simple and understated. A perfect combination.

Connie said...

Love the elegance of that floral background with Black & White. Great job!

Sheryl said...

The Floral BG is beautiful in black--very elegant.

Elizebeth said...

So elegant! Sorry you had to reload it but I'm glad you did so I could see it!

Robin Merriman said...

So elegant and understated. I love it. Good job!

Ida said...

Oh I agree with Lynn that this is a wonderful sympathy card. It is elegant. The floral background is fabulous on this card.

Regina Cornelius said...

this is beautiful!!!

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Another stunning card Kimberly. Just beautiful. Hugs, Nikki x

amycara said...

This is perfect. What a lovely card.

Leigh said...

Nice job...a very serene and calming card. Perfect for the sympathy sentiment.

Barb Hardeman said...

Very elegant and a wonderful sympathy card.

Connie Paxman said...

Now I wish I had used the Floral BG. This challenge was so much fun. A really nice idea for a sympathy card.
Connie Paxman

Shona said...

It's gorgeous! I love that sentiment.

Summerthyme Studio said...

So elegant. I love it!!!

Vicki

Lori said...

Wow--what a beautiful, elegant sympathy card.

Kathie Bailey said...

Kimberly, this is so pretty! I love the background and sentiment and the ribbon is the perfect final touch.

Nikki Bond said...

WOW...this is stunning! So elegant!!! {SMILES}

Tammy Hershberger said...

Sorry to hear about your computer problems, but glad you finally got to post this gorgeous card! Very beautiful job!

Laurie in MN said...

Very elegant sympathy card.

It's a strange time of year. This is the fifth blog with sympathy cards, which is wonderful to get ideas for a difficult card to create but it is sad so many of us are loosing loved ones. My DH's aunt passed away this past week.

Chrissy D said...

WHat a beautiful sympathy card. Thanks for sharing your awesome challenge card!

Claudia said...

you card is so elegant, and perfect for the occasion!

Joan said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the sentiment. Joan

LeAnne said...

This is beautiful!
LeAnne

Scrapping Julie said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD!