Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's a Celebration!

This week's challenge over on A Spoon Full of Sugar is Celebrations! I'm thinking that anniversaries count as a celebration, so here is my contribution. I colored Lily to look like me and Milo is colored up to look like my darling husband. Our anniversary is coming up, so now I'm actually ahead of the game for a change...lol! Along with this incredibly adorable image, I also used Stampin' Up's soon to be retired Circle of Friendship. Stampin' Up's Real Red and Bashful Blue colors were pulled right out of the Summer Picnic Designer Paper. A sweet card for a special celebration!

If you have a chance, please check out yesterday's post on my blog. I shared some exciting news for me and there is some very exciting news for YOU too...the Motherload of giveaways!!! Thanks so much for stopping by today...Toodles!!! :D

15 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is gorgeous Kimberly, I love the colour scheme and the wonderful papers, You have coloured your image so beautifully, Thanks for joining in our challenge, Hugs, Nikki x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card And such a fab image to use. Thanks for joining in our challenge :)

Kathy said...

What a beautiful card!! I just love that image! It is so sweet!! Congrats on your spot as a DT!! I am not surprised your cards are all so pretty and you always pick such pretty colors!!

cats whiskers said...

What a cute card, I love the papers and your colour scheme. Lovely
Thanks for your comments
Hugs jacqui x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Anniversary card and image. Love the colours of the papers too, great work!
Carole ;-)

Gill said...

Your card is beautiful, super colour combination and adorable image, happy anniversary, thanks for visiting my blog
lv Gill x

tracie said...

gorgeous card, love the pretty papers and very cute stamp :0x

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable! Wonderful coloring. I love the little piercing in the corner. Such a sweet little perfect detail.

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, fantastic colours and papers and I love how you have coloured the image

kes said...

wow what a super duper card. Hope your anniversary is as colourful.
kes
x

Bev said...

Oh what a gorgeous card!

Lauren said...

This is so adorable and your coloring is stunning!

Bubbles said...

Hi, your blog header says it all!! It is so pretty and so cute, love how you've coloured the image to match your papers brilliantly. Thanks for joining our challenge, and congratulations on your design team position.
Joanne x

Becky Rusher said...

What a sweet card! I just love that stamp!

Jennifer Love said...

This is so sweet! GREAT coloring! I'm in awe. :)