Saturday, June 23, 2012

Thankful For You!


Hello again Friends!  I finished up my card for the sketch challenge from the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club this morning, so I thought that I'd quickly post it.  You can find all of the details to play along on the My Favorite Things Blog.

I started off with this summery Pure Innocence image from the MFT Feeling Froggy set.  She and her sidekick are colored up with Copic Markers (B21, B23, B24, B26, C5, E000, E00, E01, E23, E25, R11, R24, R27, Y38, YG45, and the Colorless Blender) and then I fussy cut them out.  All of the patterned papers are from the Summer Fresh collection from Simple Stories.  The sentiment is from the MFT Pure Innocence Pumpkin Patch Girl set and my polka dotted sun was made with the MFT Sunshine Die-namics.  My accents include navy card stock and navy grosgrain ribbon, a wooden button with some blue Baker's Twine, and a little bit of machine stitching.

This was a fun sketch to work with.  I liked all of the panels.  I'm glad that you could stop by for a visit.  Summer is in full swing here in New England!  I hope that you have a chance to enjoy some of this beautiful weekend.  Until next time...Toodles!  :D


3 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Super cute - love that fun image paired up with the Simple Stories dp.

Karen Motz said...

This is darling! Love the polka dot sun!

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Beautiful. I love it.